Last week, I was informed by Upwork that my online profile is do good they enrolled me in their Enterprise project.
At the time, I thought it was a joke. How can my profile be in the top 10% of writers on the site, when I get one job a month and my hiring rate keeps falling?
Another point to consider is that IF - that is the biggie - I AM in the top 10%, all I can say is God bless the other 90% as I don't use the site now.
The project is supposed to put me in touch with a higher class of client, who require a better class of work. I consider this in the same mindset as people who Where can I buy your books? http://alsdomain.weebly.com/life-as-an-indie-ghostwriter/immortal-words